Caloundra Vision Optometrists have been providing exceptional service and a high standard of care to patients of all ages for more than 30 years.
In line with the latest Department of Health advice, we can now provide routine and eye health examination appointments, in addition to emergency eye care.
We have instigated a number of measures to ensure your health and safety
- Adjustments to patient flow in order to separate patients
- Stringent environmental cleaning and infection control procedures
- Appropriate social distancing – please only bring essential people to the consultation
We apologise for any inconvenience as we work together through this difficult time and we sincerely thank you for your continued kindness and understanding of these necessary precautions required to keep our patients and our staff safe.
We are a family practice that values care and attention. Our range of services include:
- Eye examinations
- Behavioural optometry
- Contact lens assessment and advice
- Corneal refractive therapy (OrthoK)
- Frame selection and optical aid advice
- Fashion eyewear
- Designer sunglasses
- Children's vision and visual skills testing
- Low vision assessment
- Sports vision assessment
- Vision therapy